The National Guide of the Intervenant (GNI) is a booklet delivered to all trainees during training : 15,000 copies are published per year. This guide provides valuable information for the preparation and execution of activities : safety in intervention, safety, radiation protection, FME, etc. It is an important document that partially responds to the evolution of uses in terms of information retrieval.
- Dematerialization of the protocol ;
- Facilitate access to information ;
- Instant accessibility.
The design and execution of a mobile application gathering all the necessary information.
- The content is part of the guidelines of EDF's graphic identity. It respects the graphic charter and the elements of the paper guide ;
- Navigation is facilitated thanks to a search engine ;
- The application is available in all operating systems.